Lemon, Honey, Ginger Water with Spirulina + Chlorella
For those of us that don't want a smoothie when the weather is chilly, here's a warm elixir perfect for fall and winter mornings. It's the perfect hydrating drink to start your day with, we truly can't get enough of it.
Warm Lemon, Honey, Ginger Water:
- 1-3 cups spring water
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 serving of TriPow Greens (1/4 tsp - 2 tsp)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- sweetener to taste, we like a scoop of raw honey
- thumb of fresh ginger
- Slice or grate the ginger and add to boiling water. Steep for at least 15 minutes.
- Strain and add to your room temperature water. Make sure it's warm, not hot before adding your TriPow.
- Add TriPow, lemon juice, and honey. Stir and enjoy!
You can make two serving sizes:
- Make 2 cups total using 1 cup room temperature spring water and 1 cup hot water.
- Make 4 cups total using 3 cups room temperature spring water and 1 cup hot water.
Share your Warm Lemon, Honey, Ginger Water!
We would love to see how you are using TriPow! Take a pic of your creations and post it to instagram and tag @tripowgreens.