Ocean Green Popsicle Recipe
Cool off with this gorgeous ocean green frozen treat. These nutrient dense, refreshing TRIPOW Popsicles are made of blue green, healthy and protein rich superfoods.
- 1 1/2 cups of coconut milk, almond milk, oat milk or hemp milk (your choice)
- 1/2 cup cashew or almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup more or less to taste
- 1/8 cup water (not tap)
- 2 tsp. lemon juice or freshly squeezed
- 2 tsp. lime juice or freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp. greens – TriPow spirulina & chlorella powder
- 1 tbsp. baobab powder for extra immunity boost of vitamin c and citrus flavor (OPTIONAL)
- Popsicle Molds
- Stir the TriPow into the water to dissolve it. Then throw all ingredients in blender, blend smooth.
- Taste test to be sure the pops are not too bitter, yet not too sweet.
- Add water if it is too sludgy (you want it liquidy, so the popsicles freeze into icy pops); Add maple syrup or even more lime juice (which actually sweetens and works to offset any bitter flavour in a fresh, citrusy way.)
- Once recipe is adjusted, pour into molds.
- Put mold in freezer for about 30 minutes, and then insert the sticks.
- Freeze the pops overnight.
Share your Ocean Green Popsicles!
We would love to see how you are using TriPow! Take a pic of your creations and post it to instagram and tag @tripowgreens.